First, create something that incorporates the colors - red, white and blue.
Second, embrace the idea of individual freedom. Face a fear you have ...something that prohibits you from creating something you truly want to create. Fight the fear each time it tries to take hold and create that piece that is a celebration of YOU! Make it a gift to you and to the world. Either way, send fear sailing!
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. ~William Faulkner
Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. ~Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols, 1888
We have a natural right to make use of our pens as of our tongue, at our peril, risk and hazard. ~Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique, 1764
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, July 8th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, July 9nd. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, exercise your freedom to be YOU!