1. If you did not have a chance to read and respond to the previous post, please take a moment to read. I'd love to hear from you!!
2. The July Etsy Beadweaver's Challenge is currently underway! The theme is "Here comes the bride". Our own Jodi Horgan has an entry and their might be some other TSTers participating too. So enter or simply share some love and cheer!
“Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” ~ Anais Nin
“Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.” ~ Lauren Bacall
"You will find truth more quickly through delight than gravity. Let out a little more string on your kite." ~ Alan Cohen
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, July 15th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, July 16nd. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, run fast and let your imagination soar higher and higher!