Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Celebrate This Artist, AnnieHowes!




I believe one of the best ways to combat the blues is to celebrate someone else...so let's celebrate :)

Aside from the art or wrting I create, I like to learn how to make new things. That's why Anniehowes Keepsakes is such an inspiration to me.

Annie is the creator of glass and Scrabble pendant kits. These kits teach you how to make your own fabulous pendants! From creating kits to branding her own craft glaze, Annie's work has been a success time and again.

As she says in her shop intro: "My in-depth experience in developing and creating these products ensures you receive a knowledgeable full color tutorial filled with photos, proven tips and suggestions. Beautifully rendered and professionally designed, the easy to follow instructions make my kits stand out in a crowd. You won't be disappointed! If it's not an Annie Howes kit, it's not the original kit!"

Please visit AnnieHowes, drop her a line to let you know you dig her work then grab a kit and play!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What an awesome shop she has! Thanks for sharing.

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...

That looks so colorful and fun :)

Unknown said...

I got my 1st glass tiles from Annie - she was pretty cool - she sent me a few extras for free to try something out - she does make some nice glass tiles and kits!

Nice post Natasha!
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
and a big :)) for you!
Love ya, Kris