Ever since Amanda, creator of Persistent Green, introduced me to the Joy Rebel, I have been thinking about the idea of, joy. Where does it come from? What does it look like? How can we spread it?
First, I invite you to read this amazing post by her. Then, I want you to find joy within and create, bring it to life, celebrate it, really, celebrate it because it's from you and then in the next TST we will share it, spread it all around here. Invite all the folks you know to create as well...let's turn down any negative talk anywhere from anyone including ourselves and radiate the pure joy that exists within us!!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, September 30th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, October 1st. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, let yourself feel REAL JOY!