If you gave your imagination complete freedom to roam, if you believed there were absolutely no limits to where your mind could take you, I wonder what magnificence, what brilliance you would find just beyond the keyhole?
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, April 15th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, April 16th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
For this theme, let your imagination travel to the end of the Universe. Let yourself truly, truly believe that there are no limitations! Play, play, play!