We have all turned our faces to the night sky at one time or another. Was it to look for Orion, the Big Dipper or another constellation? Was it to watch for shooting stars? Was it to make a wish? Whatever magic you have sought from the stars, bring it to life in any way imaginable.
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, October 21st if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, October 22nd. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, enjoy the starlight!