We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo
We have all had those moments when someone or something helped us in ways we can't quite explain. The friend that said the one thing we needed to hear without knowing we needed to hear it, the phone call that came just in the nick of time, or perhaps we have arrived some place at a time when we would be needed - right there and then. What do angels mean in your life...what do they feel like? Bring it to life!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, October 28th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, October 29th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, let angels sing and dance!