Monday, October 12, 2009

Imagine Singing Out Loud....

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Please forgive my MIA status on the TST. I'm still hunting for a place and got hit with a headcold that knocked me out this weekend. Today, I finally got to go back and comment and bask in all the fabulous, thoughtful TST comments. You are all so amazing!


So, imagine that you are given the opportunity to sing for one night and one night only in a huge venue. You will get to perform your favorite song ...what would that be?? AND would you rather be the lead singer OR a backup singer?????


3 comments:

GottaLoveMom said...

Natasha, I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing...Hope you're feeling better and keeping warm...
SInce my 8yo got me hooked on Disney Movie Channel every Friday, I got hooked on Miley Cyrus.
So if I have one night and one night only - I would love to sing Miley's song "The Climb" :

"There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna make it move,
Always gonna be an uphill battle, Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose;
Aint about how fast I get there;
Aint about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb!"

Have a great week!

JanetDavies said...

Natasha, big hugs!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

I thought I would choose to sing back up but this time I'm goin' for the lead.
I think I would sing Amy Mann's 'Magnolia' I just saw her singing that song in a movie about the Largo club in L.A. It was haunting and beautiful.

Phoenyx Ravenswing said...

Greetings!

Def. lead! :-D

Diva of long standing, me, and for a lot of the time had the ability to back up the attitude. Looking forward to the days when I can get back into vocal training and singing.

What song??? Hmmm... good question. Probably something medieval or renn, or maybe a good Celtic piece. Of course there's always Leslie Fish or Lorena McKennitt. :-D

Although if it were to be like that, I'd probably go and have a song written for me. Such an important night - why not? :-)

Good Fortune in the homespace search, Natasha! :-)

BB & GF! :-)
-Bird