All of us have something beautiful inside, something that others see as "magic." Those people that see the beauty inside are the people that believe in us with their whole heart. This week, create something that captures the idea of Believing in Magic and honor that someone or those folks in your life that have always believed in you.
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, October 7th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, October 8th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, have fun bringing magic to life!