Create whatever moves you and be sure that it contains:
1. a lavendar color
2. either beads or buttons or some other embellishment that gives your work that added bit of flair.
Try using a material you have never used but always wanted to!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, February 10th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, February 11th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, play with color, beads, buttons, and anything you've always wanted to play with!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Theme 44: A Bead, a Button and a Little Bit of Flair
How you choose to interpret the theme is completely up to you. It simply needs to be tasteful – no pornography or messages of hate here. When you sit down to create, you cannot think about how people will or will not receive your work. You are required to simply enjoy the act of creating.