With the past Participant Choice themes you have been asked to pick one theme and create something. Well this time we're going to get a little crazy. Feel free to pick up to 5 themes and create, create, create. Why? Because this time we are extending the submission deadline!! This special edition of the Thursday Sweet Treat will be unveiled on Thursday, September 3rd!! That's right you get almost 3 weeks to play!! The summer is coming to an end and Fall will be upon us before we know it so let's have some fun!!!
There have been a total of 30 themes since this blog started. There is a list of all the themes to the right of this post. (Thanks for the suggestion, Felicia.) I tried to add links to each one but my computer was protesting. I'm sorry. The list begins with the first theme in January 2009 and runs through to the present day. In order to view a theme just click on a month in the archive and check it out.
Please feel free to choose up to 5 themes that you would like to create something for. It's important to note that this differs slightly from the Mini-Monthly in that your submission cannot be something that you already started. You may have seen a theme and thought of an idea but not started the work on it. Your submission needs to be something you will begin working on now. All themes are up for grabs so dive in and if you find something in the archives that you are passionate about - go for it!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, September 2nd if you would like it to be posted on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The theme you chose and the name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, celebrate summer and play!