This theme was inspired by my daughter, Doodle, who has a love of sparkly things that's inspiring. No matter the color as long as it has a little glitter, a little sparkle, she's in love. And truly we don't celebrate the sparkly things that exist inside or outside of us enough.
So this week any color, all the colors, use whatever feels right so long as you add a little sparkle to your creation.
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, February 3rd if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, February 4th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, let the glitter flow!