Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Blog Shoutout!

We all know what it's like to write and send our thoughts into the Universe, especially when we first start. It's more than a little daunting. This blogging business can be tough so what better way to help a new blogger than by sharing some love?

I am thrilled to introduce a fabulous new blogger/certified yoga instructor/educational kinesiologist who has just launched her blog. Candace Morano, creator of Explore Vidya Yoga. Candace is a fantastic woman that I've had the pleasure of working with and someone who has become a dear friend. She has a talent for reaching people, zoning in on their toughest areas and helping them to release what's within. If you have a moment, I invite you to drop by her new blog, read her piece about going after your dreams (we all know what that's like) AND leave her a little message.


Caffeinated Frenzy Cupcake Bag

Want to do another fun blog thing?? Then why not enter Caffeinated Frenzy's Valentine Giveaway! I almost don't want to share because I want that fabulous cupcake bag for myself LOL!!! When you have a moment, please pop over and play. You are sure to have a blast and who knows you might even win an ADORABLE Valentine's Day treat! http://caffeinatedfrenzy.blogspot.com/2010/01/isnt-that-sweet-valentine-giveaway.html

4 comments:

LiPeony said...

I've only had yoga as a class for school but it has indeed been very calming... aww cute cupcake bag! XD

Natasha said...

Meekiyu - it's always so good to hear from you...I had taken a couple of classes but got really into it when I was pregnant and I LOVED it! Candace has this amazing style that just calms you and allows you to let everything you are holding in just go...it's heaven. And isn't that cupcake bag just cute...oh it makes me happy!

www.FeltedChicken.com said...

I love your blog & have awarded your blog with a Sunshine Award, which is for blogs that inspire positivity and creativity.

Natasha said...

Chrissy - thank you SOOO much that's the nicest thing...what a way to start of 2010!! I will be coming by your blog to say hello and thanks again ...wow, I'm soooo honored!