There have been a total of 53 themes since this blog started. Please feel free to review all of them and then choose one that you would like to create something for. Please note the themes are listed on the sidebar on the right side of this blog.
It's important to note that this differs slightly from the Mini-Monthly in that your submission cannot be something that you already started. You may have seen a theme and thought of an idea but not started the work on it. Your submission needs to be something you will begin working on now. All themes are up for grabs so dive in and if you find something in the archives that you are passionate about - go for it!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, April 21st if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, April 22nd. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, dive in to something you truly wanted to create!