Monday, November 29, 2010

Growing BIG


What does it mean to you to be BIG?

When I joined Connie Hozvicka, creator of Dirty Footprints Studio, in her BIG workshop I thought I knew the meaning of the word but over the course of the last six weeks, I have learned an entirely new definition. BIG is powerful. BIG is transformative. BIG is a celebration not just of life but, more specifically, the life force within you. It taps into the meat, the heart of you and invites you to release in a way I guarantee you haven't since you were little, if ever.

When I joined, I knew I would be creating paintings but even that word has taken on new significance in my life. My paintings are massive in size and in heart. I began having done little painting outside of art journaling, and now I wake every single day wanting to create, wanting to paint.

If you have an opportunity to take this course, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend it. It has been an incredible experience that is changing my life. My husband even commented that he was in awe of what a positive effect it was having on all of my life.

If you have a moment today, stop by Dirty Footprints Studio and check out some of the amazing art created by Connie - a truly remarkable artist who inspires me to no end - and that of my fellow FEARLESS painting Tribe members, all of whom I adore!

Sending you BIG love!

2 comments:

Felicia Kramer said...

You are just full of surprises, aren't you! Fantastic!!!!

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

Tasha, I am so proud of you for claiming this time to express yourself and explore the BIGness of you and your art...your heart! I can only imagine the tremendous growth and flowering that will come from this experience.