Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays to YOU!

Weren't we just talking about the oncoming holidays?? How did they get here so fast?????

At this time of the year, I like to take a moment to stop, relax and look back. This has been one of the most amazing years of my life. I started off selling cards at Etsy - which I loved - and that led me...here. On this TST playground, I have met the most inspiring, giving, loving, thoughtful, supportive, talented, fun people. I never dreamed that having a blog could lead me to you. YOU have changed my life for the better. You have lifted me up when I've fallen and I took some pretty big spills this year. You have encouraged me to try things I might not otherwise have tried. You have given me a place to share my art and writing where I feel safe yet challenged to be the best I can be. You have made me laugh when I least expected it and made me think, feel, cry when I needed it most. I've grown by leaps and bounds with and because of you. In the coming year, I plan to make a huge push with my journals. I plan to create more, share more and plan my time better so I can really be present.

Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for all the gifts you have shared with me. Thank you for being exactly who you are....please don't ever stop being YOU. You change the world every day just by doing that and you make it a better place.




I leave you with an amazing video sent in by Jodi, creator of Jodi Horgan Beaded Art to Wear. Jodi, you find the best things on the net! This my hometown!!!


Happy Holidays and all my love to each of you and your families!

7 comments:

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and thank you for lifting all of us up as well:)

Funky Monkey Girl,
Jolene

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...

Thank YOU for bringing us TST week after week and keeping it all going!

Thought I'd share this website I found, it seems like the appropriate season to spread love :)
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html

Unknown said...

That's Awesome!! Love those bells! Merry Christmas Natasha, and to all who come here!

aquamaureen said...

Happy holidays to you and your family, Natasha. Finding you has been one of the best parts of my 2009.

SalvagedExpression said...

That is definately one of the best videos I've seen this year!
All the ones I find are microwaves blowing up or cute kitty videos....I do love my cute kitty videos though!

GottaLoveMom said...

Happy New Year and keep smiling :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Natasha - may 2010 bring you much joy.
I'm leaving tonight for Colorado Springs - I plan on computer time while there so I'll be around - Wishing you and everyone a wonderful and joyful 2010!
Kris