Monday, January 31, 2011

Want to Know a Secret??




21 What? Ways to bake a cake? NO!

21? Ways to do narly tricks on your skate or surfboard? NO

21? Types of drinks you can make? Umm...potential class but NO

How's about 21 AMAZING secrets you can learn from AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, SENSATIONAL artists, including ME!! That's right....I will be joining 20 artists on April 1st for the most magnificent art journaling journey.

From April 1st to August 1st, 2011 you can bask in all things art journaling on the 21 Secrets playground.The cost is $59 and you get SO much material...videos, pdf's and months to get to know these artists, art therapists, writers, and creative extraordinaires.

But don't take my word for it. PLEASE check out all the phenomenal women I will be working with...it will blow you away. Visit Dirty Footprints Studio and the fabulous Connie - the founder of this art sensation for more information.

I truly hope you will come play on April 1st. Registration starts Monday, March 14th, 2011. I can promise you, you will LOVE it!

2 comments:

GottaLoveMom said...

Congratulations, my friend! You are doing something that you love and enjoy - and sharing it, too!
I'm telling you, 20Eleven is the year of the "YES"!
Have fun :)

Natasha said...

Jenjen ... thank you sweet friend...this is indeed the year of YES!! And I'm going to make it my priority to say it again and again and again