© Judy Beedle Photography
Whether you take a photo of your hands while they are creating a new piece or you find some amazing way of celebrating the beauty of hands - look at how they allow you to create gorgeous works - celebrate hands. Paint them, let them mash clay, cover them in tape, write on them, let them play with a material you never use - just get them really dirty!!!
The work submitted must be something you have created and/or worked on between the time the theme was revealed and the Thursday unveiling. Please submit your response to Natasha@creativenachos.com no later than end of day Wednesday, November 4th if you would like it to be posted on Thursday, November 5th. OR send me a link to your response to include in the comments section of the post.
With your response please include:
1. Your name - either first name, shop name or both.
2. The name of your piece (if you choose to give it one)
3. Something you'd like to share (process of creation, idea behind piece) if you'd like to share anything. Please limit this to 2-3 sentences
4. The shop and/or blog links you'd like to include
5. Two photos of your piece or of each of the pieces (3x5 or 4x6 and 72dpi or a max of 96dpi - if you need any help with that please don't worry I'd be happy to help!)
Most importantly, get messy, get dirty and have a blast doing it!